Wednesday 7th October 2020
Happy to report that the brass is re-stocked!
Halloween collars are flying out and coats are too. In fact the weather has been so awful most of the current stock went out over a weekend.
There are more fleece lined waterproofs on the way, hopefully in time for early November, but I will not have a full stock of everything again until early December. Please do email me if you are waiting on something coming back into stock. I run a a list for pre-orders so you are emailed in advance of coats going back onto the website.
Dolly, Scampi, Limpet and Mrs Doyle XxX